TERMS & POLICIES
Last modified: August 22, 2023
The material appearing on this website https://www.awakebodies.com (this “Site”), is provided as information about Awake Bodies’ business, community, and people, and as a platform for online connection. The owner of this Site, Awake Bodies and its directors, agents, employees and affiliates assume no responsibility or liability for any consequence resulting directly or indirectly from any action or inaction you take based on the information found on the Site or material linked to this Site.
Any information on this Site is provided for promotional or informational purposes only and is not to be relied upon as a professional opinion. By using this Site, you accept and agree that following and using any information or recommendation provided on this Site is at your own risk.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read the following carefully! Your access to and use of this Site is subject to legally binding terms and conditions which you accept and agree to by accessing this Site.
The following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) form a binding agreement (this “Agreement”) between you and Hali Fiano, LLC, a Limited Liability Company operating out of the State of Washington (“Awake Bodies”). Awake Bodies may modify, amend, supplement and replace these Terms and Conditions at any time without providing you with advance notice. Your continued use of this Site after any change means you have accepted the changed Terms and Conditions.
- Copyright. All materials created by Awake Bodies on the Site are protected by United States copyright laws as original works. The absence of a registered copyright symbol does not mean that such materials are not protected as belonging to Awake Bodies.
- Links to Third Party Websites. This Site may contain links to third party websites. All such linked sites, materials and pages are not under the control of Awake Bodies and Awake Bodies is not responsible for the content contained in any linked website nor for any losses or damages you may incur as a result of the use of any third party website. Awake Bodies accepts no liability for any errors or omissions contained in third party websites. These links are provided to improve your use of this Site, enable you to connect with Awake Bodies on various platforms, help Awake Bodies offer the easiest services for you and conduct transactions.
- Use License. If Awake Bodies has materials on the Site that you can download, permission is granted to download copies of the materials for personal, non-commercial viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Awake Bodies at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession, whether in electronic or printed format.
- Refunds. Our refund policy for any of the services or products sold on the Site is as follows: All sales are final.
- Disclaimer. Our goal is to share information in an informative, open, and honest way. That being said, any information and services provided on or through the Site are for informational and educational purposes only. What we share is the opinion and perspective of Awake Bodies. The information and education is not intended or implied to supplement or replace professional advice. Before taking any action, please make sure you consult with a professional.
- No Guarantees. We make no guarantees about any particular results or benefits that you’ll get from our Site, our products or services. We will do everything to give you the tools to succeed, but we make no guarantees. We cannot be any more clear about this: we make no promises regarding results and make no guarantees whatsoever.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event shall Awake Bodies or its affiliates be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to view or use the materials or content on the Site, even if Awake Bodies has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
- Choice of Laws and Venue. The parties agree to irrevocably submit all claims relating to Awake Bodies’ Site to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Washington without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Indemnity. As a condition of your use of this Site, you indemnify Awake Bodies and its directors and affiliates from and against any and all liabilities, expenses (including legal fees) and damages arising out of claims resulting or arising from your use of this Site.
- Entire Agreement. These Terms and Conditions and any other legal notices, policies and guidelines of Awake Bodies linked to these Terms and Conditions or contained on this Site constitute the entire agreement between you and Awake Bodies relating to your use of this Site and supersede any prior understandings or agreements (whether oral or written), claims, representations, and understandings of the parties regarding such subject matter. This Agreement may not be amended or modified except by Awake Bodies. If, for any reason, a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision or portion of these Terms and Conditions to be unenforceable, that portion or provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to effectuate the intent of the parties as reflected by that provision, and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall continue in full force and effect. Failure by Awake Bodies to enforce or exercise any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that right. Paragraph headings are for reference only.
- Children Under 18. The Site is not intended for children under eighteen (18) years of age. No one under the age of 18 may provide any Personal Information to or on the Site. Awake Bodies does not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on the Site or through any of its features, register on the Site, make any purchases through the Site, use any of the interactive or public comment features of the Site, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If Awake Bodies learns we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe Awake Bodies might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at email@example.com.
- What Personal Information does Awake Bodies collect, and how is it processed?
- What do we collect? Awake Bodies may directly collect your name, address, phone number, birthday, billing address and email address. There may be other information you provide, but that will not be collected by Awake Bodies and instead will be collected by the third parties Awake Bodies works with as outlined in 4.4.
- Email. We may send you a newsletter or other promotional materials through email. We will only contact you through our newsletter for promotional or informational purposes. Subscribing to our newsletters is optional and you will always be able to unsubscribe. This applies to any information you submit through our website or that you provide to us in any other manner.
- Third Parties. Awake Bodies may work with third party applications in order to provide you with the best services on the Site. These organizations may collect Personal Information from you in order to provide you with the services, including your name and contact information. Specifically, the third parties Awake Bodies may work with on the Site are listed below. We’ve included links to their privacy policies to ensure you are comfortable using them.
- MailChimp: https://www.intuit.com/privacy/statement/,
- Stripe: https://stripe.com/privacy,
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/policy,
- Instagram: https://privacycenter.instagram.com/policy,
- Zoom: https://zoom.us/privacy,
- Calendly: https://calendly.com/privacy
- Momence: https://momence.com/webflow/documents/privacy-policy.pdf
- How will Awake Bodies use your Personal Information? Your Personal Information will be used to provide you with promotional and informative materials and offers and deliver the products and services you can purchase or subscribe to from the Site. Specifically:
- Your credit card information will not be kept by Awake Bodies but instead by one of the third parties listed in section 4.4 above
- Your name and e-mail address are collected but will not actually be stored on the Site. Any information captured will be processed through third party websites in section 4.4 above;
- Your phone number may be used to contact you via phone if there is information we would like to share that we feel would benefit you;
- If you subscribe to our newsletter your Personal Information will be used to send the newsletter to you;
- If we send you the Newsletter for marketing purposes, we will send you emails about promotions, special events and other information. You can opt not to receive these emails from us by either clicking “unsubscribe” at the bottom of the email when you receive it or by sending an email that includes your email address and a request that you not receive our promotional emails;
- We may use your Personal Information to respond when you submit a question or suggestion to us, or when you request assistance regarding a service or product you purchased.
- We may share your information if we believe in good faith that disclosure of your information is required to protect your safety or the safety of others, to investigate a fraud, or to respond to a government, judicial or other legal request or to comply with the law;
- We may also share certain aggregated, anonymized information with a third-party provider in order to assist us in improving the Site.
- Storing Your Personal Information. Awake Bodies’ web service may store your Personal Information when you interact with the Site. Awake Bodies will be happy to delete any of your Personal Information that it holds upon a written request made by you. Your Personal Information will be safely disposed of by Awake Bodies.
- Storing Your Phone Number. Your phone number will be kept in the phone or contacts database of Awake Bodies and associates. Wherever it is stored, it will always be protected with a password and will never be shared with third parties without your permission.
- Affiliate Relationships. Please assume that, for every recommendation or link we provide, the following holds true: we have become aware of a product or service that we think may be of interest to people who visit our website. After we do our own research and decide this item is of value to ourselves, our community, or our clients, we choose to promote that item and are compensated when our readers click on the link or purchase the product or service. (That compensation comes from our affiliate, not you). Regardless of compensation, we only mention products and services that we believe in and feel would be a benefit to you.
- Do Not Track Signals. Awake Bodies currently does not recognize or respond to browser-initiated Do Not Track (DNT) signals, as the Internet industry is currently still working on Do Not Track standards and there is no accepted standard on how to respond to such signals.
- Analytics. The Site keeps the following information from your visits to our webpage:
- Visitor information to improve our customer engagement which tells us where and when people visit the Site and how long they stay there; and
- IP information for website and server security.
- A cookie is a small text file that gets sent by the servers of the Site to your hard drive and can only be read and interpreted by the Site’s servers. No Personal Information is stored in the cookie, and there is nothing on it that can identify you personally.
- Cookies have an important function in how you interact while visiting the Site, ensuring the usability of the Site’s different features, helping the Site understand your preferences, and thus can improve your experience on the Site. If you do not want cookies from the Site, simply adjust the settings in your web browser to disable cookies. This may change the way you access the Site and may also render some of the Site’s features unusable, but of course it is your choice to do so.
- Disclosure of Personal Information. Awake Bodies will NEVER sell or license any Personal Information we collect from you. Awake Bodies is not liable for any disclosure of your Personal Information by any third party, particularly the ones outlined in section 4.4 above. By purchasing the services and products offered by Awake Bodies, you agree to be bound to and consent to the provisions of our third parties’ privacy policies. In the event that Awake Bodies changes its practices, you will be notified and you will be able to opt-out of Awake Bodies using your Personal Information by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Protecting Your Privacy. Awake Bodies is committed to protecting your privacy. Security measures, such as using passwords on servers and computers, and locked cabinets where Personal Information is stored have been adopted to protect your Personal Information against loss or theft, unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. Online transactions are completed using third party applications outlined in section 4.4 above. Please refer to the third parties’ privacy policies, of which links have been provided above, for clarification on how your transaction and Personal Information will be handled. Awake Bodies makes no promises, warranties or representations about the manner in which your Personal Information is handled by third parties and bears no liability whatsoever for their use of them.
- Verifying your Identity. Awake Bodies will ask you to verify your identity when you contact us or submit a request regarding your Personal Information. Awake Bodies will ask you to provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify that you are the person who we collected Personal Information about.
- The Internet Can Be Unreliable. The internet is, by its nature, inherently open and subject to the interception of information. We cannot guarantee that the information you provide to Awake Bodies over the internet or otherwise will not be intercepted by third parties while it is being communicated by means that are outside of Awake Bodies’ control.
- Verifying and Amending Your Personal Information. Awake Bodies tries to ensure that all Personal Information about you that is in our possession is accurate, complete and up-to-date. Please contact us at email@example.com to advise us of any changes to your Personal Information. You may request access to the Personal Information held by Awake Bodies at any time or seek to make corrections to it.
- Resolving your concerns. If you have any questions or concerns about Awake Bodies' Personal Information collection, use and disclosure practices, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to help you.